Striker Prism Women's Jacket
Female anglers willing to push the boundaries of the season choose Prism because of its perfect balance of style and comfort. Gone are the days of being “too cold” to fish. The Prism Jacket is loaded with 150g of Sureflote® Flotation Assist tech for peace of mind on the ice. Built-in Heat Map lining combined with 150g of our traditional Thermadex® insulation make this jacket truly one of the warmest and most comfortable. Quickly & safely cut braid or mono in seconds with the Line Cutterz® Zipper Pull. Highly functional features like pre-curved elbows, underarm zip vents and quick access zip pockets make the Prism Jacket an essential piece of fishing gear. Lastly, stash an extra pair of gloves, or two, in the all new low-profile side entry storage compartment on the back of the jacket.
- 320D Nylon Tussor Shell
- Hydrapore® Waterproof 5,000mm / Breathable 5,000g
- 150g Sureflote® Flotation Assistance Technology
- 150g Thermadex® Insulation
- Built-in Heat Map™ Technology
- Line Cutterz® Zipper Puller Included
- Low Profile Side Entry Storage
- Pre-Curved Elbows
- Reflective Elements for Added Safety
- Underarm Zippered Vents “through-to-skin”
- Lycra Inner Cuffs
- Fast-Drain Hem and Sleeve Cuff
|XS||31.5 - 32.5||29.5 - 30|
|S||32.5 - 34.5||30 - 30.5|
|M||34.5 - 37||30.5 - 31|
|L||37 - 40||31 - 32|
|XL||40 - 43||32 - 32.5|
|2XL||43 - 45||32.5 - 33|
|3XL||45 - 49||33 - 33.5|
|4XL||49 - 53||33.5 - 34|
HOW TO MEASURE:
• For the best results, have another person measure using a flexible measuring tape while wearing any clothing you would normally wear underneath.
• Keep in mind these are body measurements, not garment measurements.
• The charts below are a general guideline. If your measurements exceed any range, select a size up.
• Don’t forget to accommodate for layers. Fit may vary depending on shape, style, and layers underneath.
Bust: Measure under arms around the fullest part of the chest (coat size). For women, use the largest chest dimension.
Arm Length: Measure from center back of neck, across shoulder, and down to wrist bone.