Z-MAN MIDWEST FINESSE SWIM JIG
$5.27 Soldes • Économisez
Precision-engineered and perfectly balanced, the Midwest Finesse Swim Jig is built on Z-Man’s patented StabilTrack™ jighead design. The head sports a grooved underbelly that prevents rolling at all retrieve speeds. Lifelike 3D eyes accentuate the effect, while an agile brush-guard and sparsely skirted configuration matches light-line, finesse applications and pint-sized trailers. A custom lightwire needlepoint 3/0 hook allows for effortless hooksets with light tackle. Hook is armed with a welded wire keeper for easy rigging and holding ElaZtech trailers, such as the Baby GOAT or Slim SwimZ, securely. Six color patterns and three sizes (5/32-, 3/16- and 1/4-ounce) available.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Skirted swim jig designed for light-line, finesse applications
- StabilTrack™ head design features grooved underbelly that prevents rolling at all retrieve speeds
- Custom light wire needlepoint 3/0 hook for effortless hook sets with light tackle
- Welded wire keeper is easy to rig and grips ElaZtech® trailers securely
- Lifelike 3D eyes for added realism
- Offered in six popular colors in 5/32, 3/16, and 1/4 oz weights
- A perfect match for action trailers like the Baby GOAT™ and 3" Slim SwimZ™