Do any stores carry your line of product?
- No, all exclusive products are exclusive to our store. We also take pride in providing unique and hard to find products, which means they may not be found in every store. We also have no plans to in the future. We believe in our products and keeping things locally owned and operated.
Does CTS take requests for product?
- We are always open to hearing from our customers and what they are using on the water. Fill out a contact form and we will take it into consideration.
I haven’t received my shipment, where is it?
- Once your order is processed and ready to ship, you will receive 2 emails (or more if you have multiple orders shipping at once). One will be from Canada Post and one from CTS, both should contain a tracking number, which you can use to track the status of your order. If you haven’t received any emails, please check your SPAM or JUNK MAIL folder.
How long does it take to ship my order?
- At CTS we aim to have a 24-48-hour max turn around for orders. From there shipping is between 3-5 business days. More information on shipping can be found here:
The site won’t let me place my order, what do I do?
- We have found that the site seems to react different to different browsers. We have had most success with Chrome or Safari. If the problem persists please contact us at 705-259-7777 email@example.com and we will assist you.
I ordered a rod and product. I received one but not the other, what’s going on?
- When you place a product order containing a rod, everything will go out together. However, the rod is shipped in a secure shipping tube. Sometimes one arrives before the other, given that the rod is considered a “specialty” ship, sometimes they get left off the truck. We ask that you sit tight and if the other part of your package hasn’t arrived within 2 business days, please contact us so we can find it for you. Please see our Shipping page for more information.