SHIPPING DELAYS DUE TO COVID 19
While we are continuing to get our orders out for shipping ASAP, Canada Post has stated that delays of up to a few days should continue to be expected for domestic parcels.
As a result, parcel service guarantees continue to be suspended.
Please take these delays into consideration when placing your order. Thank you in advance for your patience.
How much is shipping?
- We do our best to keep shipping costs to a minimum with a $14 flat rate within Ontario.
- Larger items are subject to an additional fee and will be shown at check out.
- Additional shipping charges may apply for out of province shipments.
- This does not apply to the shipment of rods, which is $25 flat rate (please see below under Fishing Rods.)
Can I pick up my order instead of having it shipped?
- YES, we offer local pickup during our business hours of 10 - 3 Monday - Friday
Can I pick up at a location you may be fishing?
- We are unable to deliver or meet within Simcoe County at any given time. As much as we love our customers and supporters, our time frame simply does not allow for pick up's/personal deliveries- on the ice or otherwise.
Does the store ship to the USA?
- We sure do, eh! Shipping will be calculated for US customers at checkout. This does not apply to the shipment of rods.
How long after I place my order does it ship?
- We strive to get your products to you as quickly as possible. We guarantee a turnaround of 48 hours (not including holidays and weekends) and a shipping time of 3-5 days (not including holidays and weekends).
- COVID SHIPPING DELAYS: While we are continuing to get our orders out for shipping ASAP, Canada Post has stated that delays of up to a few days should continue to be expected for domestic parcels. As a result, parcel service guarantees continue to be suspended. Please take these delays into consideration when placing your order. We also thank customers for their patience.
How can I track my shipment?
- We ship via Canada Post. Once the order has been shipped, you will be sent a tracking number from Canada Post (please check your junk mail if you have not received one)
- In cases where you have ordered a fishing rod in addition to other products, you will receive 2 tracking numbers.
Does shipping change depending on the amount of items I order?
- No, it is a flat rate for those within Canada. Whether you order 1 Goby Flava Scent or 15 different lures, the cost stays the same (with the exception of Fishing Rods. Please see below)
Rods are personally inspected and carefully packaged in a secure tube for shipping.
When placing an order for a rod in addition to other products, 2 parcels will be sent out and you will receive 2 separate tracking numbers for the same order.
Rods are a flat rate within Ontario and price is determined at check out. This includes the product order package.
Please wait patiently if one package arrives before the other. While they are shipped at the same time, we have no control over how the order is processed during shipping.