Daiwa Ballistic LT Spinning Reel
The Daiwa Ballistic LT fishing reel is lighter and stronger than other spinning reels, in a tighter package. The light, strong Zaion housing is the backbone of Daiwa's LT design concept. At the heart of the fishing reel is a machined, A7075 aircraft-grade aluminum Digigear, designed for smoothness, strength and durability. The main shaft utilizes Magseal, which prevents water and debris from entering the fishing reel. The Daiwa Ballistic LT fishing reel is long-casting and extremely smooth, employing a 7 ball bearing system.
With models ranging from 1000 size to 4000 size, the Daiwa Ballistic LT fishing reel is designed for a wide range of game fish.
The Daiwa Ballistic LT fishing reel is an example of Daiwa’s commitment to the LT concept of modern fishing reel design, smaller, lighter yet stronger.
Daiwa Ballistic LT Spinning Reel Features:
- New smaller frame, body and housing.
- Zaion housing LT concept is very light and very strong.
- Machined A7075 aircraft-grade aluminum Digigear for unparalleled smoothness and durability.
- Magsealed reduces water and debris from traveling down the shaft.
- 7 ball bearing system - 1 CRBB, 5 BB and 1BB.
- Designed for freshwater, inshore and offshore fishing applications.