Dakota Lithium 12V 10 AH Battery
Built Dakota tough, this 12 volt lithium battery packs a big punch. Engineered with Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePo4) technology this battery has twice the power, half the weight, and lasts 4 times longer than a sealed lead acid battery – providing exceptional lifetime value. The #1 battery for fishing electronics, outdoor use, and SLA replacement. Replaces UB1280 battery and many more. LiFePO4 charger recommended.
- 11 YEAR WARRANTY - World beating, best in class, eleven year manufacturer defect warranty.
- 10 ampere hours. Dakota Lithium batteries provide consistent power for all 10 amp hours.
- Up to 80% capacity for 2,000 cycles in recommended conditions. The typical SLA has 500 cycles.
- 2lbs 12oz (1.24Kg). That's 60% lighter then a SLA battery.
- 94"x 2.55"x 3.78" (151x65x96mm).
- Environmental Fee of $2.50 included in the price.
- Shipping restrictions may apply, this is a dangerous good
WARNING: Lithium Batteries cannot be charged below 0ᵒC unless fitted with a thermal heater. The Customer is to consult the user manual or technical specifications for proper charging instruction before installing and using the batteries to ensure they will work in their application. Failure to read or follow the user manual or charging specification before use will void battery warranty coverage, a restocking charge or return refusal may result for any purchased batteries returned due to inability to use in the desired application.