Z-Man Project Z Chatterbait
Fueled by the wants, needs, and recommendations of avid anglers the world over, the Project Z ChatterBait is Z-Man's top-of-the-line bladed swim jig, taking the proven versatility and fish-catching performance of The Original ChatterBait to an entirely new level! This new entry in the ChatterBait line features a streamlined head design that allows the blade to swing more freely, resulting in more vibration, whether you're ripping the bait through grass or employing a more methodical stop-and-go retrieve, as well as upgraded components for increased longevity.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Chemically-sharpened, heavy-duty Mustad® UltraPoint® black nickel hook
- Unique, stainless hex-shaped ChatterBlade®, stamped and electroplated in the USA
- New, USA-made super-strong quick clip attached to the blade for an incredibly secure connection
- Hardened stainless wireform blade attachment molded into the head
- Multi-step, skirt-matched paint schemes
- New Z-Tie™ double umbrella EZ Skirt® for a fuller skirt profile, rivaling the look of a hand-tied skirt
- Enlarged jighead collar to eliminate skirt slippage
- Super-sharp, double-keeper jighead barbs to hold soft plastic trailers securely in place
- 3D eyes for an ultra-realistic look
- Cast, painted, assembled, and packaged in the USA
- Available in 3/8 and 1/2 ounce weights with a 5/0 hook
- Larger 3/4 and 1 ounce weights feature a 6/0 hook